This shirt is designed for the white tie dress code, often seen at daytime weddings and formal events. Distinguishing for this shirt is the traditional wing collar, single folded cuffs in pique fabric and white stud buttons. Complete the white tie look with our evening pique vest and bow tie.
- Removable stud buttons
- White tie shirt
- Pique fabric in the front
- Traditional wing collar
The perfect dress shirt with a versatile and timeless design that works at any occasion. Developed by the Eton team over several decades, to become perfect. The Eton finish provides this design with crease resistance. This easy-care feature is a bonus for your busy life. You will look and feel perfect 24/7.
- A weave developed during decades by fabric experts of Eton to reach the best quality possible
- Extra-long staple cotton fibre yarn for smoothness and durability
- Our most popular custom made fabric
- A versatile shirt for any occasion – from classic business to formal evening wear
- Buttonholes are sewn with 150 stitches, twice the industry standard, for durability
- Meticulous quality controls for the perfect weave
- Crease resistant, stays sharp 24/7
The Eton Sleeve Length is 2 inches longer than your normal sleeve length on purpose. The reason is to have the sleeve cuff shown off under your sport coat or suit jacket. Proper sleeve length is to be measured 1 inch down from your last knuckle.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.