A refine take on the classic white shirt with elegant texture and timeless details. The fabric is woven with increased yarn counts, which enhances the twill weave’s characteristic diagonal structure and makes it slightly heavier than our Signature and Fine Twill shirts. A perfect and sophisticated alternative to the classic plain white shirt that goes with your business uniform as well as the evening outfit. - Twill fabric with clear diagonal texture
- A weave developed during decades by fabric experts of Eton to reach the best quality possible
- Extra-long staple cotton fibre yarn for smoothness and durability
- Our most popular custom made fabric
- A versatile shirt for any occasion – from classic business to formal evening wear
- Buttonholes are sewn with 150 stitches, twice the industry standard, for durability
- Meticulous quality controls for the perfect weave
- Crease resistant, stays sharp 24/7
The Eton Sleeve Length is 2 inches longer than your normal sleeve length on purpose. The reason is to have the sleeve cuff shown off under your sport coat or suit jacket. Proper sleeve length is to be measured 1 inch down from your last knuckle.
Note: This is a Contemporary Fit
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.